This all natural 100% mineral SPF 50 sunscreen is suitable for the whole family, even those with skin sensitivities. With no nasty chemicals at all it is kind to your skin as well as our Island environment.
Water resistent, it's just perfect for sailing, surfing, paddleboarding, swimming or when you are simply spending time on the beach. It's gentle formula doesn't sting your eyes like some sunscreens do when you get your face wet.
Clear on application, this mineral sunscreen won't leave you looking ghostly (this was an important criteria for us and not an easy one to nail!)
Packed with moisturising Kalahari Melon Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil and soothing Aloe Vera to keep skin conditioned and nourished when out in the elements.
Tested and approved by us, but perhaps more importantly :) tested and exceeds regulatory standards set by EU, AUS and US.
This sunscreen is available as a refill or with a 100ml aluminium reuseable pump bottle, just perfect for popping in your pocket or beach bag!
*Please note that if you are ordering as a refill you will need to use and opaque bottle as exposure to sunlight will affect this products efficacy.
SETT - Water Resistant Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 UVA/UVB £12.00/100ml
- Natural, 100% mineral sunscreen, free from artificial preservatives
- No allergens
- Cruelty free (tested on surfers not animals)
- Dermatologist tested
- Up to 4 hours water resistence
- SPF50, broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Water resistant
- Reef safe - doesn't contain any harsh chemicals which harm coral reefs or aquatic life
- Contains non-nano zinc and rubs in clear
- Packed with moisturising Kalahari Melon Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil and soothing Aloe Vera
- Suitable for sensitive skin and children
- Stay safe in the sun
- Suitable for the whole body including the face. Apply using hands and ensure even coverage.
- All sunscreens - regardless of SPF level or water resitance should be reapplied every two hours, or more often if you have been in the water, or sweating.
- Always be sure to use a good amount for thorough coverage; most people don’t use enough which will reduce the sunscreen’s effectiveness.
- Be sure to use a good quality sunscreen on any exposed skin. SPF ratings indicate the level of protection against UVB rays only (SPF 15 = 93%, SPF 30 = 97%, SPF 50 = 98% protection). Also ensure it provides ‘Broad Spectrum’ protection from UVA and UVB rays, both of which can cause cancer.
- When outside, cover up with clothing like a t-shirt, hats, sunglasses, or even stay in the shade if possible. If you’re surfing, a UV protective rash vest is fab too. Cover like this is your best option because NO sunscreen can ever provide 100% protection.
Ingredients: Aqua, zinc oxide (non-nano), glycine max (soybean) oil, titanium di-oxide (non-nano), hydroxy ethyl cellulose (cellulose gum), xanthan gum, glycerol mono stearate, barium sulphate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, petroleum jelly, sustainable elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, cucumber potpourri, citrullus vulgaris (kalahari melon) oil , simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, argania spinosa (argan) oil, aloe vera extract, vanilla planifolia (vanilla) oil, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), retinyl palmitate (vitamin a), tocopherol acetate (vitamin e).