Fill your kitchen with the natural smell of Wild Rhubarb while you roll your sleeves up get stuck into the washing up! This eco friendly, non toxic formula leaves even the dirtiest of dishes sparkling and whats more it's vegan, cruelty free and British made. Safe for use with septic tanks, readily biodegradable and suitable for the hard water we have here on the Island.
When our bulk refill containers are empty they are returned to Miniml to be cleaned and reused.
Washing Up Liquid - Wild Rhubarb and Lemon £0.40/100ml
Add 10-15ml (2-3 pumps) for a bowl of washing up.
We recommend that you use a bottle with pump or a flip top lid for this product.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease.
- Gentle on hands.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle apple fragrance
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Suitable to use on paintwork, rubber and metal surfaces.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
Aqua**, <5% Anionic Surfactants*, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Amphoteric Surfactants*, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*, Perfumes. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors